COVID-19 Procedures: All business with the Commission should be through electronic filing systems, email, or by telephone. For public health safety, in-person visits to SCC offices are suspended. Filings or other deliveries are permitted by drop off at main entrance. On-site staff is minimal and processing of such deliveries may be delayed.
- Marking Color Code Card
- Virginia Professional Excavator's Manual
- Homeowner's Brochure
- Virginia Underground Utility Marking Standards
- Exposing Underground Utility Lines Requirements and Best Practices
- Impact Mole Requirements and Best Practices
- Trenchless Excavation Requirements and Best Practices
- Plumbers Beware!
- Coloring Book for Children
- La información en Español
- Video Presentations
- VA811 PSA - April is Safe Digging Month
- VA811 PSA - August 11 is National Dig with Care Day