SECURITY THREAT (Jan. 16-21): On the advice of law enforcement, access to Capitol Area state office buildings, including the SCC’s Tyler Building, is restricted through Thursday, Jan. 21. All business with the Commission must be done through electronic filing systems, email, or by telephone. Work is being done remotely only. The processing of any filing or payment physically delivered to the building during this time will be delayed.
Compensation & Benefits
The State Corporation Commission strives to maintain a competitive compensation program in order to attract and retain a high performing workforce.
Employees are paid on the 1st and the 16th of each month for a total of 24 pay periods per year.
The SCC offers a comprehensive benefit package and the flexibility to choose benefits that fit your needs. Our salaried employees currently receive the following key benefits:
- Annual Vacation and Holidays
- Virginia Sickness and Disability Program (VSDP)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Flex Time/Alternative Work Schedules
- e-Learning (Internet-based Training)
- Tuition Reimbursement (eligible after one year of employment)
- Professional Certification Examination Reimbursement
- Supervisory Skill Development
- Internship Program