The State Corporation Commission will be closed Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020, Election Day.
COVID-19 Procedures: All business with the Commission should be through electronic filing systems, email, or by telephone. For public health safety, in-person visits to SCC offices are suspended. Filings or other deliveries are permitted by drop off at main entrance. On-site staff is minimal and processing of such deliveries may be delayed.
Compensation & Benefits
The State Corporation Commission strives to maintain a competitive compensation program in order to attract and retain a high performing workforce.
Employees are paid on the 1st and the 16th of each month for a total of 24 pay periods per year.
The SCC offers a comprehensive benefit package and the flexibility to choose benefits that fit your needs. Our salaried employees currently receive the following key benefits:
- Annual Vacation and Holidays
- Virginia Sickness and Disability Program (VSDP)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Flex Time/Alternative Work Schedules
- e-Learning (Internet-based Training)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Examination Reimbursement
- Supervisory Skill Development
- Internship Program