COVID-19 Procedures: All business with the Commission should be through electronic filing systems, email, or by telephone. For public health safety, in-person visits to SCC offices are suspended. Filings or other deliveries are permitted by drop off at main entrance. On-site staff is minimal and processing of such deliveries may be delayed.
HBE Consumer Contact Information
- Healthcare.gov: 1-800-318-2596, TTY: 1-855-889-4325
- Contact a local assister (navigator or certified application counselor)
- Find local help from an agent or broker
- Small Employer SHOP: 1-800-706-7893, TTY: 1-888-201-6445
- Virginia’s Navigator Groups
- Virginia Exchange Contact Information
- Hotline: 1-833-740-1364
- Email: ExchangeDivision@scc.virginia.gov
- Medicaid and FAMIS: 1-855-242-8282, TDD:1-888-221-1590
Free translation and interpreter services are available. Call the Exchange hotline at 1-833-740-1364 or the Healthcare.gov hotline at 1-800-318-2596 for assistance. Español - CuidadoDesalud.gov and CubreVirginia.