COVID-19 Procedures: All business with the Commission should be through electronic filing systems, email, or by telephone. For public health safety, in-person visits to SCC offices are suspended. Filings or other deliveries are permitted by drop off at main entrance. On-site staff is minimal and processing of such deliveries may be delayed.
The State Corporation Commission is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal employment opportunity in all aspects of personnel management without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, political affiliation, disability, or age. This program covers all employees of the Commission and all applicants seeking employment.
Once you have created an account and applied for a vacancy on the SCC Career Center, the following steps are followed:
- The Division of Human Resources reviews all applications to ensure compliance with the minimum qualifications of the vacancy.
- An email is sent to all applicants acknowledging receipt of their application. Note: If this email is not received within 5 business days, please verify the email address in your account so that you can receive future emails.
- Throughout the process, you may review your application status in your account.
- On the close date, all qualified applications are sent to the hiring manager for further review.
- The recruitment process typically takes six weeks from the close date to complete.
In compliance with Commission policy, the Division of Human Resources does not retain applications for future position vacancies. If you see another vacancy for which you feel you are qualified, you must apply online to be considered for that specific vacancy.