Experian is attempting to verify your identity. There are several reasons why you may be getting an error. Please try these tips:
- Adjust your name by spelling out your middle name, using just a middle initial or no middle name at all
- If you were recently married, try using your maiden name
- Make sure you are using your home address, not your business address
- Try using your previous home address
- Enter the passcode that was sent to your personal cell phone when the pop up box appears for Password Verification. If you move away from the pop up box before entering the code, you'll need to select Submit again.
After trying the above, if you continue to receive an error message stating "Experian is unable to verify your name and home address combination," please submit the form below.
To validate your name and your home address
, please submit a copy of ONE of the following bills with a current date no more than 60 days old:
- SCC Assessment notice
- Landline Phone
- Trash/Refuse Removal
Please cover up your account number. You may cover up account activity and amount due/billed. The only information we are requiring is your name, the home address and the biller and the due date.