Small Telephone Company CCLC Elimination Schedule
Pursuant to Virginia Code §56-235.5:1 B (ii) the Commission must implement a schedule by July 1, 2011 for Incumbent Local Exchange Carriers (ILECs) with less than 15,000 lines to eliminate the Carrier Common Line Charge (CCLC) element of their intrastate switched access charges.
In Case No. PUC-2011-00002, the Commission adopted two alternative schedules for eliminating the small ILECs’ CCLC. The Commission provided for the small ILECs to notify the Division of Public Utility Regulation by July 1, 2011 on their choices of either Option 1 or 2. Those elections are required to be shown on the Division’s webpage.
- Amelia Telephone Corporation
- Buggs Island Telephone Cooperative
- Citizens Telephone Cooperative
- Highland Telephone Cooperative
- New Castle Telephone Company
- New Hope Telephone Company
- NTELOS Telephone Inc.
- Pembroke Telephone Cooperative
- Peoples Mutual Telephone Company
- Roanoke & Botetourt Telephone Company
- Virginia Telephone Company
- Burke's Garden Telephone Company
- MGW Telephone Company
- Scott County Telephone Cooperative