Regulatory Action Taken
This site provides information regarding regulatory action taken by the State Corporation Commission (SCC) since January 1, 1995 relating to certain non-depository institutions or individuals subject to regulation by the SCC's Bureau of Financial Institutions pursuant to Title 6.2 of the Code of Virginia (specific Code chapters listed below). If you would like additional information regarding these actions, please visit the SCC's DocketSearch.
- Consumer Finance Companies (Chapter 15)
- Mortgage Companies (Chapter 16)
- Mortgage Loan Originators (Chapter 17)
- Payday Lenders (Chapter 18)
- Debt Management Companies (Chapter 20)
- Motor Vehicle Title Lenders (Chapter 22)